1. The processing of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more such operations.
2. Such data will be processed by employees of tuning Trade Ltd. and also by external parties involved in the provision of services or carrying out support activities involved in their supply as a "treatment in charge", as specified in the list held at the registered office located in Via Stazione, 6 31038 Treviso (TV):
for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the Tuning Trade srl activities and the management of relations in general, such as those with customers, with suppliers, with individual vehicle users: that is, for example, acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, management of payment systems or collection, recovery of credit or property, risk mitigation, provision of ancillary services, etc.
for purposes connected with obligations imposed by laws, regulations, European Community regulations and provisions issued by authorities to do so by law.
for purposes functional activity of Sintonia Trade s.r.l. .: such as customer care, performed directly or through third parties, once the recognition of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties, through letters, telephone, advertising material, the activity of market research and statistical processing, etc.
3. The processing of personal data will be done through the use of hand tools, computer and data with logic strictly connected to the purposes aforesaid and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Tune trade srl for the exercise of their activities and to provide certain services using external parties such as, but not limited to: the insurance companies, the practical car agencies, data transmission companies, storage companies, consulting firms and market research, debt collection company, the companies providing the services under the long-term lease of vehicles without driver. In such cases, there may be the need to communicate the collected data to such persons, although operating abroad. The data collected can also be communicated to the parent company or to companies with which tuning Trade srl
5. The complete and updated list of those entities or categories of persons may be obtained from: Tuning Trade srl, Via Stazione, 6 31038 Treviso (TV) - the processor.
6. And 'the optional provision of data for the working use of Sintonia Trade Srl: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties, market research and statistical processing, the 'sending advertising material, sending invitations to promotional events; any refusal to provide such data does not affect the completion of any kind of relationship.
7. The person to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted to him by law and in particular has the right at all times:
to request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
to request the updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data;
to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him, provided for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exerting said law in a manner entirely free.
For all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative, at the registered office of Sintonia Trade srl indicated.
The undersigned declares that the information in the fields are accurate. He acknowledges that you have read the information compiled by Tuning Trade srl pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and specifically consent to the processing of personal data according to what is reported in the same. States also allow communication with external subjects indicated in. It also gives my consent to the processing of personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties, market research and statistical processing, the sending of advertising material, l ' sending invitations to promotional events. We inform you that in accordance with current legislation on privacy, the personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Sintonia Trade srl by way of business will be handled in compliance with the above regulations.